Friday, January 08, 2016

Radio Verdad set to increase power


Guatemala
All times UTC

4055, R Verdad, Chiquimula, 0130, Dec 21, Spanish ID and religious talk, 25342. (Pankov)

I was glad to get these e-mail messages for Christmas below.
(First e-mail)
”I have some good news about Radio Verdad for you. We are starting a new system by which we are going to transmit to the whole world with a strong signal. I have spent very much money on that, and I just paid some money yesterday for our strong transmissions to Japan with Radio Verdad 's signal. I hope everything comes out alright. If so, we may be transmitting with a strong signal by the month of February 2016.”
(Second e-mail)
”We are almost ready for the short wave transmissions, but our Government said to wait until January, but in January I am going to travel to Perú. So, I hope we may transmit in February. I hope everything comes out alright. We are going to transmit through Short Wave Alliance Euro-USA.
May God bless you.
Dr. Édgar Amílcar Madrid

Radio Verdad and Radio Verdad TV”. (Wagai)
(DX Window 546)